Business Applications Department
The business application department of PITC supports all current applications as well as complete project responsibilities including design, coding, unit testing, and documentation on time at required quality level of Financial Application Modules, Inventory Control Management Modules and Human Resource Management Modules.
Business application department has overall responsibility to perform following tasks :
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the PITC’s Selected Application, development tools, and development procedures.
• Design application solutions that fully implement business requirements.
• Develop high quality software code in accordance with established company standards and development guidelines.
• Produce technical documentation that accurately and thoroughly depicts the software design and code base. The documentation needs sufficiently assist QA testing and production support activities.
• Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers’ application development work. At a minimum, unit testing should ensure all requirements have been addressed, all basic functionality works, and errors are handled properly.
• Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems.