The finance department of PITC is committed to oversee oversee financial, accounting, forecasting, budgeting, treasury, tax corporate issues functions. Also responsible for providing strategic leadership in collaboration with CEO to establish long-range, short range goals / strategies / plans & polices relating to financial aspects.
In the discharge of above mentioned activities Finance department is designed to perform the activities mentioned below:
- To develop tools & systems to provide critical financial & operational information to CEO, prepare budget & make actionable recommendations on both financial & operational matters.
- To oversee long-term / short term budgetary planning.
- To suggest Audit & Finance Committee about new trends & propose changes in the operating models.
- To oversee cash flow planning & ensure availability of funds as & when needed.
- To maintain good relationship with banks.
- Develop financial business plans & forecast.
- To represent the Company in dealing with other financial institutions, auditors & public officials / etc.
- To ensure timely submission of financial reporting to outside agencies / Govt. etc.
- To manage Company’s real estate affairs consisting of leases & sub-leases with landlords, negotiate new leases or lease renewals.
- To manage Company’s legal affairs relating to financial matter, including vendors claims & other claims etc.
- To oversee all purchasing & pay roll activities for officers & staff.
- To serve as one of the trustee & oversee financial reporting to the organization’s saving & retirement plans.
- To train staff members & give awareness & knowledge of financial management systems.